REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
The 2022 Virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forum will consist of a 5-week program of live webinars, beginning on July 19, 2022. Webinars will be offered every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for the 5-week duration. Like the in-person Tax Forum, participants will pay one single price to register and have access to all live webinars. The full schedule and list of topics will be released in April.
The 2022 Virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forum is a great opportunity to:
- Learn and earn CE credits from the comfort and safety of your home
- Hear the latest updates on tax law, cybersecurity, ethics, and other topics
- Get reliable information directly from the IRS
- Visit industry-leading vendors in our Virtual Expo
- Share your experiences and discuss innovative ideas with IRS through focus groups
To view FAQs for the 2022 Virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forum, click here.