Posting an ad in the NSTP Classifieds is free of charge for NSTP Members and $40 a month for non-members. Content for the NSTP Classified Ads section can include job recruitment and sales/purchase of practices.
Member ads will automatically be posted for six-months and can be renewed for an additional six-month period. Please contact us at 800-367-8130 if you’d like to cancel your ad before the end of the six-month period.
Please note: NSTP is not liable for any promotions or claims by the postings.
Business for Sale - FREE - Individual income tax clients - need a home - Colorado Springs, CO
Post Date: 2020-01-06
I have decided to discontinue preparing tax returns, and need a home for my existing clients. They are all pretty simple individual returns. The most complicated ones have a couple rental properties. The only issue is that some of them are out of state.
Advertise Position - Experienced Tax Preparer- Seasonal FT
Post Date: 2019-12-16
Veney Financial Group, in Owings Mills, MD announces an opening for a talented Tax Preparer- Seasonal. The successful Tax Preparer will have a minimum of 10 years of recent tax preparation experience working with individuals, businesses, and non-profits. The ideal candidate must be abreast of the recent tax laws, need very little supervision, be able to work independently, and provide excellent service to our clients.
About Veney Financial Group:
We want to transform the experience of doing taxes from an unplanned, uninformed, once a year stressful event to an opportunity that consist of lifestyle changes and financial and investment opportunities. We specialize in income tax planning & preparation (individual and business), financial planning and small business accounting.
Required & Preferred Experience:
- 10 years minimum tax preparation experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be dependable and productive. On-site presence is expected unless there is an emergency. This is not a remote position.
- Must consistently provide and maintain information with a high degree of discretion, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency while being able to maintain a sense composure when working with internal as well as external clients.
- Expected to be flexible, cooperative and adaptable in the support of our overall organizational operations.
- Accounting – financial statement preparation experience preferred
- QuickBooks software experience preferred
Expected Hours of Work:
Veney Financial Group’s core business hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday. This position is expected to work during core business hours and requires weekend work during tax season (February -April) avg. 40 hrs. per week. Overtime may be required.
Posting Contact: Veney Financial Group
Business for Sale - Dottie L. Lunsford, SRTP - Los Angeles CA Tax Preparer
Post Date: 2019-12-11
Looking for an experienced tax preparer to take on 150-200 clients. Clients range from easy to complicated, are mostly located in southern California with some clients in various states. Large majority of clients have been with the tax preparer for 25+ years. Tax preparation included small businesses and individual/personnel taxes.
Posting Contact: Carol Bezner