Posting an ad in the NSTP Classifieds is free of charge for NSTP Members and $40 a month for non-members for 2 month. Content for the NSTP Classified Ads section can include job recruitment and sales/purchase of practices.
Please note: NSTP is not liable for any promotions or claims by the postings.
Hiring Full Time Enrolled Agent in Atlanta, GA
The Peck Group, LC
The Peck Group, LC is a law firm with a sole focus in taxation.
We are seeking an in-office (hybrid is possible) full time EA who shares our same passion for tax law and assisting clients. The ideal candidate will be a professional with a warm demeanor, communicative, an excellent writer, confident, honest, and willing to learn. The EA will work directly with taxpayer-clients, help clients understand their options, and support administrative representation before the IRS and in the United States Tax Court. The EA will conduct research, prepare documents, and perform other duties as assigned to ensure that clients receive the best and most cost-effective tax service. Compensation begins at $60,000 a year, commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid time off, possible flexible schedule, ability to work remotely, health benefits and retirement.
- Support tax resolution/compliance work for taxpayers.
- Prepare income tax returns.
- Assist with tax planning.
- Analyze individual and small business finances.
- Communicate with clients to learn about their tax needs, providing them with advice, explaining their options, and bringing possible outcomes to their attention.
- Inform clients about case-related processes.
- Build relationships with clients based on trust.
- Develop arguments and represent clients as needed.
- Create strategies to resolve tax matters favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Draft, analyze, review, negotiate, and finalize accurate and persuasive agreements, offers, and responses in a timely manner.
- Conduct research on tax matters related to specific cases.
- Stay informed about current legislation impacting tax law.
- Find ethical solutions to tax matters, as well as modeling ethical decision-making to coworkers and staff.
- Maintain Enrolled Agent credentials.
- Commitment to abiding by local, state, and federal laws and behaving ethically.
- Ability to work independently or with a team to develop case strategies.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Ability to negotiate, research, and communicate verbally and in writing effectively.
- Outstanding storytelling/persuasive writing ability.
- Adaptability and attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and project/time management skills.
- Accounting/bookkeeping skills preferred.
- Ability to review and understand complex P&L and cash-flow statements.
- Knowledge of tax preparation software preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Current Enrolled Agent license and in good standing with the IRS preferred.
- Active PTIN required.
- QuickBooks® Online certified preferred.
- 2-5 years’ experience in tax preparation and tax experience supporting resolution work.
Interested applicants may submit a resume to Gabrielle Corey at email@example.com.
Contact Phone Number: (770) 952-1000
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Accountant and Seasonal Preparer, Northern Illinois
Looking for an EA, CPA or extensive experience for full time position. Heavy Tax with some bookkeeping and special projects. Up to 80k. Seasonal preparer. Must have two years experience. Office values our clients and desires high quality work. You will also have interaction with clients. Some remote work would be considered.
If interested in either position please contact me. Grant Cooper at 815 756 4440. Offices in Rochelle and Dekalb IL.
Contact Phone Number: (815) 756-4440
Contact Email: GrantCPA@live.com
Team Lead - Seasonal
JDA TSG’s Tax Services Group is looking for experienced, credentialed tax preparers to support our Seasonal teams as Team Leads, beginning in Late November and running through mid-April 2024. We offer flexible hours, 100% remote work (in the U.S.) paying $34 per hour, plus incentives, bonus potential, and other perks.
You must be a credentialed tax professional; CPA, EA, or Tax Attorney with an active PTIN to be considered for the position.
What You Get:
- A W2 role paying $34 per hour + benefits including 401K, bonuses, perks, and other incentives.
- Work from December through mid-April.
- Work 100% remotely, from the comfort of your home or office.
- Comprehensive training and support from our leadership team, who are committed to helping you excel in the role.
Who You Are:
- A CPA, Enrolled Agent, or Tax Attorney with active PTIN
- Energetic, self-directed, flexible, and eager to tackle new challenges.
- Passionate about excellent customer service and managing remote teams.
- A motivational leader who inspires, supports, and helps team members improve their performance, coaching and supporting them day in and day out.
- Highly organized, with a hawkish eye for detail and a track record of delivering exceptional results with a focus on continuous improvement.
JDA TSG's teams are composed of tax professionals including Enrolled Agents, CPAs, Tax Attorneys, accountants, and bookkeepers distributed across the U.S. They support customers in the preparation of their personal taxes through proprietary software.
What You Will Do:
- Provide tax support and advice over video, phone, and chat, helping customers work on returns (Active PTIN required. You are not preparing or filing returns directly.)
- Ensure an excellent customer experience using your expertise in tax preparation, technology troubleshooting, and resolving tax issues – there is a script that you will follow to help guide your responses.
- Carefully document all customer interactions.
- Identify areas for process improvement at the individual and team level.
What You Bring:
- Credentials as a Tax Professional; CPA, Enrolled Agent, or Tax Attorney with active PTIN
- 3+ years recent tax preparation experience
- A passion for helping and an understanding of tax preparation, tax filing, and tax accounting practices.
Apply via: https://careers.jdatsg.com/jb/Seasonal-Tax-Team-Lead-Remote-Jobs-in-Remote-U-S-/9946993
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Contact Email: email@example.com