Federal Tax Update and Review Course
- Course Description
NSTP's Federal Tax Update and Review Course is an in-depth study of Federal tax law and Federal tax updates needed for preparing tax returns and providing tax advice to clients for 2021 and beyond. This course will dive deep and wide into the expanded COVID Legislation extended and expanded in 2021. Topics which will be covered include:
- 2021 Legislation including the American Rescue Plan of 2021
- The Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021
- Disaster Act of 2020
- Coronavirus Relief of 2021
- Selected Provisions of the CARES Act
- IRS Announcements, Notices, Revenue Rulings and Revenue
- Year 2021 New and Updated IRS Forms
- and, much, much more
- Learning Objectives
At the completion of this program, participants will be able to differentiate Federal tax law changes from the previous year, identify updated forms and rule changes and apply rules of federal tax law to preparing tax returns and providing tax advice to clients.
To receive the member price, first log into your member account. Your member discount will then be automatically applied. We can also take your registration by phone.
Your registration confirmation will be emailed to you when your payment is processed. During our busy season, this can take up to 2-3 business days after we receive your registration.
Yes. If you have a PTIN on file with us, we will submit your hours. To insure we have your correct info, please provide your PTIN when you register for a course. Please notify us if you have recently submitted a name change request to the IRS.
Your certificate will be emailed to you within 10 business days of the completion of the course.
- Once your registration confirmation is emailed, due to the proprietary materials and content of orders are NOT ELIGIBLE for refund, cancellation, or transfer to another NSTP course.
- materials and presentations are intended to stimulate thought and discussion and to provide attendees useful ideas and guidance in the areas of federal taxation and administration. These materials as well as the comments of the instructors do not constitute and should not be treated as tax advice regarding the use of any tax procedure, tax planning technique, device or suggestion, or any of the tax consequences associated with them.
- Although the NSTP has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the materials and the seminar presentation, neither the author, the presenter nor the National Society of Tax Professionals assumes any responsibility for any individual’s reliance on the written or oral information presented during the presentation. Each attendee should verify independently all statements made in the materials, and during the seminar presentation, before applying them to a particular fact pattern and should determine independently the tax and other consequences of using any device, technique, or suggestion before recommending the same to a client or implementing the same on behalf of a client, or on the attendee’s own behalf.
- materials & presentations are fully protected under copyright law. Any attempt to copy for resale, distribution, or use other than personal use for tax preparation will be fully prosecuted of the law.
- require a test for CPE. 3 attempts are allowed.
- You have 1 (one) year from date of purchase to complete the course by taking the test.