Day 2 | Tax Savings Issues for Retirement, Education, Special Needs Individuals and Everyday Living
This course looks at the tax incentives and planning needed for a client's retirement plan and the education planning for their children as well as maybe for themselves. The presentation will look into the tax benefits of plans designated for individuals with Special Needs and will look at §529A ABLE Plans, Special Needs Trust Issues, etc. Also, the course will discuss smart tax planning moves needed to get through stages of the taxpayer investor's whole life.
At the conclusion of the presentation, the Tax Professional will be better equipped to advise clients on strategies for retirement planning and daily living. The participant will be equipped to discuss the needs of a Special Needs individual and the vehicles available for their lifetime care. Also, planning and savings for education needs will be at the participant's fingertips for sharing and advising with clients.
- Registrations must be received no later than 7 days prior to the seminar date.
- Registrations received after this date will be subject to a $35 late fee.
- NSTP provides refunds to registrants up to 7 days prior to the date of the course. For those registrants canceling within 14 days prior to the date of the course NSTP will allow attendance at another seminar site. If there are extraordinary circumstances NSTP will allow the participant to attend a future education course. An administrative charge of $25 will be assessed if canceled. For more information regarding refund, cancellation and complaint policies, please contact our offices at 800-367-8130
- NSTP reserves the right to cancel any program or course for circumstances that are not under direct control of NSTP. If a course or program is canceled, participants will be refunded 100% of their registration fee.
- We do not accept walk-in attendees. Payment must be received in advance of the class. Classes may not be retaken without payment.
- Seminar materials and seminar presentations are intended to stimulate thought and discussion and to provide attendees the useful ideas and guidance in the areas of federal taxation and administration. These materials as well as the comments of the instructors do not constitute and should not be treated as tax advice regarding the use of any particular tax procedure, tax planning technique or device or suggestion or any of the tax consequences associated with them.
- Although the NSTP has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the materials and the seminar presentation, neither the author, the presenter nor the National Society of Tax Professionals assumes any responsibility for any individual's reliance on the written or oral information presented during the presentation. Each attendee should verify independently all statements made in the materials and during the seminar presentation before applying them to a particular fact pattern and should determine independently the tax and other consequences of using any particular device, technique or suggestion before recommending the same to a client or implementing the same on a client's or on his or her own behalf.
- Only paid registrants are able to attend seminars. In consideration of your fellow attendees, guests will need to depart before the session begins. The seminar lunch is for paid registrants only and is included in the registration fee.