ZZ P3. Partnership Challenges Before and After the Creation of §199A Qualified Business Income - Part 3 | On-Demand
- Course Description
This course reviews the Federal Tax issues of operating a small business as a Partnership and the impact of §199A QBI Deduction. The course reviews the challenges and flexibility of Subchapter K of the Internal Revenue Code. It discusses the reporting requirements of §199A QBI Deduction and the impact on the individual Form 1040. The course will discuss the QBI components and how they affect the individual partner's deduction. This course illustrates that the QBI deduction does not impact any other tax provision affecting the partner or the partnership. It all reviews the reporting requirements by the entity on the Schedule K-1 issued to the partners for preparation their personal Form 1040.
- Learning Objectives
At the completion of the session, participants will better understand the challenges of §199A on the partnership and partners. The Tax Professional will be better equipped to assist clients in their planning and reporting responsibilities.
To receive the member price, first log into your member account. Your member discount will then be automatically applied. We can also take your registration by phone.
Your registration confirmation will be emailed to you when your payment is processed. During our busy season, this can take up to 2-3 business days after we receive your registration.
Check your SPAM folder for the email. To prevent SPAM filters from blocking our emails please add email@example.com to your address book or safe senders list. For more information, click How to Whitelist an Email Address or Email Whitelist Instructions.
Yes. If you have a PTIN on file with us, we will submit your hours. To insure we have your correct info, please provide your PTIN when you register for a course. Please notify us if you have recently submitted a name change request to the IRS.
Your certificate will be emailed to you within 10 business days of the completion of the course.
- Once your registration confirmation is emailed, due to the proprietary materials and content of On-Demand orders are NOT ELIGIBLE for refund, cancellation, or transfer to another NSTP course.
- On-Demand materials and On-Demand presentations are intended to stimulate thought and discussion and to provide attendees useful ideas and guidance in the areas of federal taxation and administration. These materials as well as the comments of the instructors do not constitute and should not be treated as tax advice regarding the use of any tax procedure, tax planning technique, device or suggestion, or any of the tax consequences associated with them.
- Although the NSTP has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the materials and the seminar presentation, neither the author, the presenter nor the National Society of Tax Professionals assumes any responsibility for any individual’s reliance on the written or oral information presented during the presentation. Each attendee should verify independently all statements made in the materials, and during the seminar presentation, before applying them to a particular fact pattern and should determine independently the tax and other consequences of using any device, technique, or suggestion before recommending the same to a client or implementing the same on behalf of a client, or on the attendee’s own behalf.
- On-Demand materials & presentations are fully protected under copyright law. Any attempt to copy for resale, distribution, or use other than personal use for tax preparation will be fully prosecuted of the law.
- On-Demand require a test for CPE. 3 attempts are allowed.
- You have 1 (one) year from date of purchase to complete the On-Demand course by taking the test.