2022 Federal Tax Update and Review Course - Tampa
|Schedule: Thursday, December 8, 2022|
|Registration||07:30am - 08:00am|
|Morning Session||08:00am - 12:00pm|
|Lunch (Provided)||12:00pm - 01:00pm|
|Afternoon Session||01:00pm - 04:40pm|
- Course Description
NSTP’s Federal Tax Update and Review Course is an in-depth study of current Federal tax law and any Federal tax updates needed for preparing tax returns and providing tax advice to clients for the 2022 tax year and beyond. Topics which will be covered in the course include:
- Any Tax Legislation enacted in 2022.
- Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act of 2021.
- Review of any continuing provisions of the American Rescue Plan of 2021 that impact 2022 and beyond.
- The Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 extended and permanent provisions.
- Review of any continuing provisions of the Disaster Act of 2020.
- Coronavirus Relief for 2022.
- Provisions of the CARES Act impacting 2022 and beyond.
- Update of any provisions created by the Tax cuts and Jobs Act.
- Current IRS Announcements, Notices, Revenue Rulings and Revenue Procedures.
- New and Updated 2022 IRS Forms.
- Learning Objectives
At the completion of this program, participants will be able to differentiate Federal tax law changes from the previous year, identify updated forms and rule changes and apply rules of federal tax law for preparing tax returns and providing tax advice to clients.
To receive the member price, first log into your member account. Your member discount will then be automatically applied. We can also take your registration by phone.
This varies by location and seminars. Please check your specific course schedule for more details.
Yes. Each attendee will need to make their own travel and hotel reservations.
Your registration confirmation will be emailed to you when your payment is processed. During our busy season, this can take up to 2-3 business days after we receive your registration.
Yes. If you have a PTIN on file with us, we will submit your hours. To insure we have your correct info, please provide your PTIN when you register for a course. Please notify us if you have recently submitted a name change request to the IRS.
Your certificate will be emailed to you within 10 business days of the completion of the course.
- Refunds or transfers to future education are allowed up to 7 days prior to the beginning of the course.
- A $25 administrative fee will be charged for all course changes.
- There are no partial refunds or discounts if a portion of the course is missed.
- Once the Course Materials PDF is emailed, refunds are no longer available for that course.
- Registrations must be received no later than 7 days prior to the beginning of the course.
- Registrations received after this date will be subject to a $35 late fee.
- A $25 administration fee will be charged for all course changes.
- An administrative charge of $25 will be assessed when any requested course changes are made.
- Live courses may not be retaken without additional payment.
- NSTP reserves the right to cancel any program or course for circumstances that are not under direct control of NSTP. If a course or program is cancelled, participants will be refunded 100% of their registration fee.
- We do not accept walk-in attendees. Payment must be received in advance of the class.
- Federal Tax Update and Review Course materials and Federal Tax Update and Review Course presentations are intended to stimulate thought and discussion and to provide attendees useful ideas and guidance in the areas of federal taxation and administration. These materials as well as the comments of the instructors do not constitute and should not be treated as tax advice regarding the use of any tax procedure, tax planning technique, device or suggestion, or any of the tax consequences associated with them.
- Although the NSTP has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the materials and the seminar presentation, neither the author, the presenter nor the National Society of Tax Professionals assumes any responsibility for any individual’s reliance on the written or oral information presented during the presentation. Each attendee should verify independently all statements made in the materials, and during the seminar presentation, before applying them to a particular fact pattern and should determine independently the tax and other consequences of using any device, technique, or suggestion before recommending the same to a client or implementing the same on behalf of a client, or on the attendee’s own behalf.
- Federal Tax Update and Review Course materials & presentations are fully protected under copyright law. Any attempt to copy for resale, distribution, or use other than personal use for tax preparation will be fully prosecuted of the law.
- Only paid registrants can attend seminars. In consideration of your fellow attendees, guests will need to depart before the session begins.
- Executive/Charter Members will be charged a $150.00 administration fee if they fail to cancel a course registration and fail to appear for the seminar.