2022 Federal Tax Update and Review Course - Chicago
- Course Description
NSTP’s Federal Tax Update and Review Course is an in-depth study of current Federal tax law and any Federal tax updates needed for preparing tax returns and providing tax advice to clients for the 2022 tax year and beyond. Topics which will be covered in the course include:
- Any Tax Legislation enacted in 2022.
- Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act of 2021.
- Review of any continuing provisions of the American Rescue Plan of 2021 that impact 2022 and beyond.
- The Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 extended and permanent provisions.
- Review of any continuing provisions of the Disaster Act of 2020.
- Coronavirus Relief for 2022.
- Provisions of the CARES Act impacting 2022 and beyond.
- Update of any provisions created by the Tax cuts and Jobs Act.
- Current IRS Announcements, Notices, Revenue Rulings and Revenue Procedures.
- New and Updated 2022 IRS Forms.
- Learning Objectives
At the completion of this program, participants will be able to differentiate Federal tax law changes from the previous year, identify updated forms and rule changes and apply rules of federal tax law for preparing tax returns and providing tax advice to clients.
To receive the member price, first log into your member account. Your member discount will then be automatically applied. We can also take your registration by phone.
Your registration confirmation will be emailed to you when your payment is processed. During our busy season, this can take up to 2-3 business days after we receive your registration.
Yes. If you have a PTIN on file with us, we will submit your hours. To insure we have your correct info, please provide your PTIN when you register for a course. Please notify us if you have recently submitted a name change request to the IRS.
Your certificate will be emailed to you within 10 business days of the completion of the course.
- Once your registration confirmation is emailed, due to the proprietary materials and content of orders are NOT ELIGIBLE for refund, cancellation, or transfer to another NSTP course.
- materials and presentations are intended to stimulate thought and discussion and to provide attendees useful ideas and guidance in the areas of federal taxation and administration. These materials as well as the comments of the instructors do not constitute and should not be treated as tax advice regarding the use of any tax procedure, tax planning technique, device or suggestion, or any of the tax consequences associated with them.
- Although the NSTP has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the materials and the seminar presentation, neither the author, the presenter nor the National Society of Tax Professionals assumes any responsibility for any individual’s reliance on the written or oral information presented during the presentation. Each attendee should verify independently all statements made in the materials, and during the seminar presentation, before applying them to a particular fact pattern and should determine independently the tax and other consequences of using any device, technique, or suggestion before recommending the same to a client or implementing the same on behalf of a client, or on the attendee’s own behalf.
- materials & presentations are fully protected under copyright law. Any attempt to copy for resale, distribution, or use other than personal use for tax preparation will be fully prosecuted of the law.
- require a test for CPE. 3 attempts are allowed.
- You have 1 (one) year from date of purchase to complete the course by taking the test.